Sunday, August 7, 2011

New Blog

Okay so I have been wanting to blog for what seems like forever and I just have not been able to bring myself to sit down and do it. I read others blogs all the time and love doing it but for some reason every time I sit down to write about myself I feel like I don't know what to say.

Anyway...now that we are approaching our girls delivery in a few weeks, I feel like I should begin this whole blogging thing. I think it will be a great way to update family and friends about the girls and what is going on in our very NEW world.

Alex and I are so excited to enter parenthood. I was placed on bed rest 2 weeks ago and since then have had a lot of time on my hands so I'm thinking now is as good a time as any to begin this blog.

I hope to update it very often and if I don't do a good job just yell at me. Well maybe give me a break when the girls are first born. HA! Anyway...I hope everyone enjoys!

No comments:

Post a Comment