Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Matching or Coordinating?

So as a mom of twins, espically twin girls, I get asked often if I always dress them alike or not.  I must say most days my little sweet girls rock matching outfits (I've even been known a time or two if one girl spits up or has a blow out and needs an outfit change to change the other one just so they will match- I know you're thinking I'm crazy and I admit I am sometimes-it's something to do with my very type A personality). 

Anyway,I frankily think they are cute when they match and have been told by many moms of twins that I better dress them alike now because when they get older they will not go for it at all.

Recently though, I've been feeling that sometimes I would like them each to have their own color or style but still match in some way. I have started to buy (let me rephrase that- tell my family- mostly my mom) to buy coordinating outfits. Today the girls wore one of those outfits (see below) and I must say I found them to be too cute!  We may do more coordinating in the future!




No comments:

Post a Comment