Thursday, May 2, 2013

20 Months Old


I can't belive my girls are 20 months old.  Time has really flown by. In fact, they will be 21 months on the 13th.  The picture below was taken in Moultrie, GA by my cousin Scottie.  He is an "amateur" photographer who does an AMAZING job.  I asked him to take some pics because they have a beautiful courthouse right across the street from the pawn shop he and my great aunt and uncle own.  He obliged and took some great shots that really captured the girls personalities.  These are two of my favorites.  The girls really enjoyed saying cheese and smiling for his big camera.  My mom made their adorable dresses and made them coordinating just for me.  I love that woman.  I have no idea how I would make it in this world without her. 

Anyway, that is all for today.  Just a sweet picture of my big girls!



 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment